Alternative splicing tools parameters
Found in file: scripts/asevent_config.sh
This config file sets parameters that are specific to AS event detection tools only.
- Fasta file for gene transcripts.Default:
config.sh, see the General Parameters)
- Path to the folder containing star alignment files (*.SJ.)Default:
- Suffix for the first file of the fastq pair.Example:
- Suffix for the second file of the fastq pair.Example:
- Determines what kind of input to use:
1for bam files,
0for fastq files.Default:
- Events such as Multiple Exon Skipping should be represented as such, instead of individual exon skipping events.Default:
Something broke while changing the config file? Make sure there is no space between the variable, the equal sign and the value.
Since these files are bash scripts, it is important to mind the syntax rules. E.g., there can’t be a whitespace before and after “=”.
For example: | Wrong: workdir = “dockers/” | Right: workdir=”dockers/”